Federal Work Study
Collect and dispose of trash from Bethany Center and keep carpet vacuumed.
- Gathering trash and getting it to the dumpster
- Replace trash bags
- Vaccum carpet on all floors of the Bethany Center
- Change vaccum bags as needed
- Fill in for housekeeper as needed when sick or on vacation
- Report small maintenance jobs to Jeff Cross
- Keep storage areas neat. Help maintain safe sidewalks during winter
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma. Confidentiality. Previous cleaning experience preferred.
Ability to life 40 pounds, physical ability to perform the duties listed above.
Late evening or early morning
10 per week, 2 hours per day