Your gateway to Seminary news, information, and educational opportunities and access to your virtual meeting place for Bethany alumni/ae!
- Access the ATLAS database
- Peruse Bethany’s Special Historical Library Collections online
- See the list of webcasts
- View upcoming graduate-level courses
- View upcoming Academy-level courses
- Apply for a graduate-level class as an occasional student
- Request a transcript – Download and print the request form, then mail to address at top of form
Support Your Alma Mater
- Investigate ways to give a current gift
- Review information for gift planning options
- Give a gift through our secure online donation page
- Consider volunteer service as a Brethren House host
Connect with Bethany
- Read the latest news
- View upcoming events
- Read our latest publications
- Read and subscribe to Brethren Life & Thought
- Send us updates about your life
- Take a sabbatical at Bethany as a pastor in residence
Did You Know?
- Bethany’s Alumni/ae Association includes persons who are no longer enrolled as students and who have completed at least a year’s worth of credits in a Bethany Seminary degree or training program. (This includes graduate, undergraduate, and non-degree program alumni/ae from Bethany Bible School, Bethany Biblical Seminary, Bethany Training School, the School of Sacred Music, Bethany Theological Seminary, and Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership Programs.)
- Alumni/ae may enroll in Bethany’s graduate or academy classes for continuing education. The Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership administrates continuing education and awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Alums who have earned a graduate-level degree may take graduate courses for credit by registering as occasional students. Application and enrollment fees are waived for alumni/ae.
- Alums have the opportunity each year to elect persons to Bethany’s Alumni/ae Coordinating Council. Three persons serve staggered three-year terms. They plan alumni/ae events and serve as an advisory board to the Institutional Advancement Staff.
The Bethany Alumni/ae Coordinating Council
Current members of the council are: Tim Yoder, TRIM ’12, Goshen, Indiana (term ends 2016); Becky Baile Crouse, MDiv ’88, Warrensburg, Missouri (term ends 2017); Kay Gaier, MDiv ’05, North Manchester, Indiana (term ends 2018); Brian Flory, MDiv ’99, Fort Wayne, Indiana, alumni/ae representative to the board of trustees and ex-officio member of the Council (term ends 2019).