Your gateway to Seminary news, information, and educational opportunities and access to your virtual meeting place for Bethany alumni!
- Access the ATLAS database
- Peruse Bethany’s Special Historical Library Collections online
- View recordings of weekly chapel and other campus events
- See a list of upcoming graduate-level courses
- See a list of upcoming Academy-level courses
- Apply for a graduate-level class as an occasional student
- Request a transcript – Print the request form, then mail to address at top of form
Support Your Alma Mater
- Investigate ways to give a current gift
- Review information for gift planning options
- Give a gift through our secure online donation page
- Consider volunteer service as a Brethren House host – contact Karen Duhai
Connect with Bethany
- Read the latest news
- Read and subscribe to Brethren Life & Thought
- Send us updates about your life
- Take a sabbatical at Bethany as a pastor in residence
Did You Know?
- Bethany’s Alumni Association includes persons who are no longer enrolled as students and who have completed at least a year’s worth of credits in a Bethany Seminary degree or training program. This includes graduate, undergraduate, and nondegree program alumni from Bethany Bible School, Bethany Biblical Seminary, Bethany Training School, the School of Sacred Music, Bethany Theological Seminary, and the Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership.
- Alumni may enroll in Bethany’s graduate or academy classes for continuing education. The Brethren Academy for Ministerial Leadership administrates continuing education and awards continuing education units (CEUs). Alums who have earned a graduate-level degree may take graduate courses for credit by registering as occasional students. Application and enrollment fees are waived for alumni.
- Alums have the opportunity each year to affirm nominees to Bethany’s Alumni Coordinating Council. Three persons serve staggered three-year terms. They plan alumni events and serve as an advisory board to the Institutional Advancement Staff.
The Bethany Alumni Coordinating Council
Current members of the council are: Vivek Solankey, MA ’12, Naperville, Illinois (term ends 2020); Sharon Heien, TRIM ’15, Centerville, Iowa (term ends 2019); Kay Gaier, MDiv ’05, North Manchester, Indiana (term ends 2018); Brian Flory, MDiv ’99, Fort Wayne, Indiana, alumni/ae representative to the board of trustees and ex-officio member of the Council (term ends 2019).