The Church Service Covenant grant is awarded to students preparing for a vocation that will serve the church. This includes roles such as the following:
- congregational pastor (either full time or bivocational)
- administrator in a church agency, including a seminary or a denominational or judicatory office
- teacher of theology and religion in an institution of higher learning
- formalized missionary or evangelistic work internationally or in marginalized domestic communities
- specialized ministry, including chaplaincy, campus ministry, pastoral counseling, spiritual direction, or camp administration
Please complete the following form to apply.