We deeply value our relationship with those who are part of the extended Bethany community! Whether you are interested in supporting us financially and prayerfully, volunteering, or taking part in educational opportunities, your involvement enhances Bethany’s mission to prepare ministry leadership for tomorrow’s church.
Giving to Bethany
Learn about many ways to give to Bethany and how people like you have chosen stewardship.
- Learn about ways to make a current gift
- Give an online gift
- Reference the list of continuing education opportunities.
- Find inspiration and knowledge in Brethren Life & Thought, a scholarly journal reflecting the heritage and practice of the Church of the Brethren and related faith traditions.
- Learn more about what is happening on campus through the news and video archive pages.
- Be a part of the vibrant Bethany community with our Pastoral Presence Program.
- Purchase Bethany merchandise—for yourself or as gifts.
- Volunteer as a Brethren House host – contact Tammy S. Glenn at 765-983-1804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come visit the Bethany campus! Navigate using our driving directions.