Consider your call to pursue theological education.
Whether you are interested in ordained ministry, religious scholarship, lay leadership, or spiritual seeking, explore our academic opportunities.
Bethany offers a sacred community, thoughtful faculty, and a mission beyond maintenance that takes you out of the pew and into a world in need. Below, learn more about how you can contribute to the church and the world.
- Apply Now
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Visit
- Request Information from Admissions
We understand that education involves the whole person. Who becomes your community? Where do you work and play, eat and sleep? What amenities does the campus offer? Explore these links to learn more about what to expect.
- Student Handbook
- Housing Options
- Maps and Directions
- Richmond Area
- Campus Safety: 2017 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (2014-2016) – In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act and the Higher Educational Amendments of 1998, colleges and universities participating in Title IV student financial assistance programs are required to disclose statistics on campus crime statistics and security information. Copies of these documents are on file with the Earlham College Department of Public Safety. The link provides access to this information. Copies of the report are available upon request.
Choose from two graduate degrees and a variety of certificates with local and distance-learning options. No matter where you attend class, we are always learning in community.
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Graduate Certificates
- Distance Education
- Current Course Listings
- Bethany Academic Catalog
At Bethany, we empower leaders of faith through the integration of wisdom, theology, and the arts that point us towards just peace, curious intellect, and wild hope. Our teaching flows from our unique Anabaptist-Pietist heritage and tradition known as the Church of the Brethren. The Church of the Brethren offers a unique blend of practicality and spirituality grounded in service and simple living, reconciliation and peacemaking, scripture and community. It is through this lens that we strive to see the world flourish.
- About Bethany
- Bethany’s Mission and Vision
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Educational Partnerships
As an institution that participates in the federal student aid program, Bethany Seminary is required by the Department of Education to comply with the Jeanne Clery Act. The Clery Act deals with campus safety and security and requires schools to keep and disclose information about safety, security, and crime on campus. The Earlham College Public Safety Office maintains this information, including the Annual Safety Report, which can be found on their website.