Challenge: 31 Days of Spending Zero
Living Well Spending Less is hosting a 31 Days of hosting a “31 Days of Living Well and Spending Zero.” Blogger Ruth Soukup issues a challenge each October to her blogging community–challenging them to assess their spending and attempt to spend zero for 31 days! She posts daily and sends email tips & tricks to inspire and keep you on track.
Here’s just a few things you’ll gain from taking this challenge:
- Discover the surprising joy of zero spending, and make instant changes that will totally transform your attitude.
- Learn how to use the food you already have on hand to create delicious, budget friendly meals for your family.
- Be inspired to clean and declutter your living space in order to create the cozy space you’ve always dreamed of.
- Gather innovative ideas for using those items you already have on hand to create new solutions for old problems.
- Find encouragement and inspiration from others who have completed this same challenge—and lived to tell the tale.
- Learn simple tricks and tips for selling your stuff, slashing your bills, and even saving on food.
Read more at LivingWellSpendingLess.com
What have we to gain by spending zero for 31 Days? How can we find abundant life in freeing ourselves from buying things?