Welcome to Bethany!
Travel information and local and campus maps are below.
- Driving from the west: Traveling east on I-70, take Exit 149A (Williamsburg Pike), and continue south on Williamsburg Pike as it turns into NW 5th Street, about 3.3 miles. Turn right onto National Road US-40 (there is a traffic light, with a Speedway gas station on your right), and after about two blocks the seminary driveway will be on your left.
- Driving from the east: Traveling west on I-70, take Exit 156A (US-40 West, National Road), and follow US-40 through Richmond (there will be a few jogs for the one-way streets), about 5 miles. Two blocks after the light at NW 5th Street (where there is a Speedway gas station on the right and a Marsh grocery store on the left), the seminary driveway will be on your left. (Alternatively, for a simpler route and if you wish to avoid city street traffic, follow I-70 to Exit 149A, cloverleaf to head south on Williamsburg Pike, and follow the directions from the west above.)
- Driving from the north or south: Coming into Richmond on US-27 or other major highways, turn west on US-40 National Road in the heart of town. Follow US-40 across town. Two blocks after the light at NW 5th Street (where there is a Speedway gas station on the right and a Marsh grocery store on the left), the seminary driveway will be on your left.
- Traveling by air: The Dayton (OH) International Airport (DAY), a mere 40 miles (50 minutes) to the east, is the regional airport closest to Bethany’s main campus. Two other airports that are nearby are the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), 78 miles (95 minutes) south of campus, and the Indianapolis (IN) International Airport (IND), located 85 miles (95 minutes) west of campus.
- Traveling by train or bus: Unfortunately, at this time Richmond does not have direct Amtrak or Greyhound connections.
Please contact us if you require assistance with logistics or ground transportation.
Campus and Local Maps
- Richmond City Map (including Quaker Hill and motels)