Jos Cohort Application
- completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- ability to do theological study at the graduate level as determined from the scope and quality of the applicant’s undergraduate program and academic references;
- compatibility of the applicant’s personal and vocational objectives with the objectives and resources of the Seminary;
- evidence of personal maturity and leadership potential as determined from references, interviews, and other data.
- have financial responsibility to pay for tuition and fees that may be involved with education.
To apply to Bethany as a Jos Cohort student for the Biblical Peacemaking certificate please follow the steps outlined below.
All application materials, including all forms, references, transcripts, and essays must be completed and received by our office by the date listed below for the term you plan to start. Please pay the application fee of 3000 Naira to Zenith Bank account number 1017210495. Allow six to nine months for the completion of this process.
Jos Cohort Student Application Deadlines
|August Term||May 15th
|January Term||November 15th
|January, May, or August intensive only||Six weeks prior to course start date
Jos Cohort Student Application Process
|Complete Jos Cohort Application Form||Complete Form Below
|Submit Vocational Intentions Essay and Theological Reflections Essay||Complete Now
|Request official transcripts||Complete Now
|Complete faculty interview||More Information
|Pass Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Bethany administered proficiency test ||More Information
Jos Cohort Student Application
Scholarship Opportunity for Jos Cohort Students
Application Deadline: December 26th, 2021
Please email responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Theological Seminary is offering a scholarship for housing accommodations and food stipends for students who live more than one hour away from the tech center in Jos, Nigeria. Housing reservations will be made by Bethany staff on behalf of the student.
What is Covered in the Scholarship?
• Price of housing accommodations for the length of stay for the two-week intensive course with a max of 12 nights.
• 10,000-naira total food stipend per the duration of the two-week intensive.
For students living in Jos:
• 5,000-naira total food stipend per the duration of the two-week intensive.
• Submit a two-paragraph essay stating how being awarded this scholarship would allow you to be successful during the intensive course.
o In the writing, identify/List what other expenses you will be personally providing during the intensive course.