I was born in Indiana and grew up attending the Wabash Church of the Brethren. After serving for 18 years in congregational ministry, first at the Elizabethtown Church of the Brethren as Associate Pastor and then at the Covington Church of the Brethren in Southern Ohio for 13 of those years, I was called to serve at Bethany. I have been the Coordinator for Ministry Formation since August of 2008 and Advancement Associate beginning in August of 2009.
My spouse Kelli and I have one teenage son. We enjoy living in our home in Bradford, Ohio and caring for life centered there. I enjoy reading, especially mystery novels and computer periodicals. I also enjoy the opportunity for getting out into nature either walking in our local nature preserve by the Scenic Stillwater River or walking 18 holes at a golf course near you.
- Bethany Theological Seminary, MDiv, 1991
- Manchester College, BS, 1988
Courses Recently Taught:
- F110: Exegeting the Call and Culture of Ministry
- F200: Ministry Formation Elective
- F301: Ministry Formation
- M263: Where Ministry Meets Technology
- “Ministry Formation: Incarnational Education in Practice” (Wonder and Word) 2011.
Websites of Interest:
- Ministry Formation
- Bethany Alumni/ae
For a complete listing of accomplishments, Curriculum Vitae (coming soon)